99 The sharp youtube funny videos clever jokes in hindi lovely funny photos passionate pranks wild funny video.

For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES


YouTube Funny Videos

He mentioned this to the tailor UN agency asked him, "Didn't you tell ME you were a banker?" The young man answered, "Yes, I did." to the present the tailor aforesaid, "Whoever detected of a banker together with his hands in his own pockets?" 


Jokes In Hindi

Open My Account a bloke walks into a Citibank and says to the teller at the window, "I need to open a ducking' checking account" To that, the woman replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?" "Listen up dammit, I aforesaid I need to open a buckskin' bank account right away." 


Funny Photos

"Sir, I am sorry however we tend to don't tolerate that sort of language at Citibank!" The teller left the window and went over to the director and told him concerning her state of affairs. 

Pranks

They each came back and also the manager asked, "What appears to be downside|the matter here?" "There's no damn problem," the person aforesaid, "I simply won a hundred million within the Mega Millions lottery and that I need to open a buckskin' bank account during this damn bank!"


Funny Video

"I see sir," the manager aforesaid, "and this bitch is providing you with a tough time?"


For more jokes go to: LIST OF JOKES


The sharp youtube funny videos clever jokes in Hindi lovely funny photos passionate pranks wild funny video.

Entertainment

courtesy: IFRAMESHARE

Popular posts from this blog